Shipping & Returns
- As part of our commitment to delivering exceptional quality, some watches are individually hand built upon order. This means your timepiece may have a shipping lead-time. You can find details about this and what to expect on each product page
- Tracking is available for all shipping services
- Free shipping on orders over $5000
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery after dispatch
- Most orders are dispatched within 2 working days, unless a lead-time is specified
- Shipping via DHL
REST OF WORLD
You must notify Bremont of your intention to return an item within 30 days of receipt. Conditions apply.
Proudly made in the UK
Great Britain has a wonderful history when it comes to watch making and has probably been the home to more advances in horology than any other nation. Bremont is determined to play a pivotal role in the reinvigoration of this industry on British shores and as a result, Bremont manufactures parts at its Parts Manufacturing Facility and every Bremont is hand-build and tested before leaving the Henley-on-Thames workshop.
REINVIGORATING THE BRITISH WATCH INDUSTRY
It is not completely unexpected to find that the world sets its time by Greenwich and not by Geneva. Whilst Geneva and Switzerland may be producing the vast majority of luxury wristwatches today, this certainly wasn’t always the case. In 1800 half of the world's watches, around 200,000 pieces a year, were produced on British shores by British watchmakers, which is an incredible statistic. Another wonderful statistic is that probably over 60-70% of the innovation in a modern day mechanical watch has come from Britain, including every major escapement design. Bremont's mission has always been to play a part in bringing back watchmaking to British shores.The Full story
Why do dive watches have rotating bezels?
Humans have always longed to explore air, land, and sea. The oceans have an extra special and enigmatic allure. Covering...Read article
BREMONT’S BRITISH GRAND PRIX WEEK
WILLIAMS RACING DRIVER GEORGE RUSSELL AND TEAM PRINCIPAL JOST CAPITO VISIT THE WING With restrictions lifting in the UK and...Read article