A modern variation of the military staple 'G10' NATO strap but with a vintage look.
Designed for ultimate functionality with a simple fail-safe method to keep the watch secure in the event a spring bar breaks or detaches.
Please note, for the Nato Strap in Stone Canvas and Grey Canvas, please purchase the buckle in the same width as the strap. This is due to the tapering of the product
Shipping & Returns
- As part of our commitment to delivering exceptional quality, some watches are individually hand built upon order. This means your timepiece may have a shipping lead-time. You can find details about this and what to expect on each product page
- Tracking is available for all shipping services.
- Place your order by Thursday 14th Dec, to ensure delivery before Christmas. Excludes watches that are hand built to order.
- Free shipping on orders over $5000
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery after dispatch
- Most orders are dispatched within 2 working days, unless a lead-time is specified
- Shipping via DHL
REST OF WORLD
You must notify Bremont of your intention to return an item within 30 days of receipt. Conditions apply.
Proudly made in the UK
Great Britain has a wonderful history when it comes to watch making and has probably been the home to more advances in horology than any other nation. Bremont is determined to play a pivotal role in the reinvigoration of this industry on British shores and as a result, Bremont manufactures parts at its Parts Manufacturing Facility and every Bremont is hand-build and tested before leaving the Henley-on-Thames workshop.
#RUNBRITAIN: 200 Marathons in 128 Days
Bremont Ambassador Nick Butter on completing his incredible #RUNBRITAIN challenge to raise awareness and funds for his charity The 196...Discover now